Monday, May 21, 2007

Yes, i can!!!!!

Yesterday was totally a bad and sad
mood for me. As my previous blog mention earlier, I need to catch up my
revision back to follow up my schedule to make sure all the topic or subject to
get back to normal and smoothly.




However, I was holding my book for
2 hours, and mind can’t get into the book, my brain and mind doesn’t work as I
said. I am just wasting my time to just holding the book and brain just keeps
thinking about the afternoon incident. Brain and heart totally get affected.






Around 11.30pm, don’t know what to
do. So, I decided to call Kathryn to chat and make a lot of complain towards
her. She gives a lot of encouragement and consoles me too. Thanks a lot my
friend and i apologize here if I have make you trouble or disturbing you. Sorry.




I think the only reason why I
still keep thinking it is because of my brother haven’t know about that yet, I
wish to tell him to release pressure. My pressure is increase day by day due to
my exam, then, this incident happen and gets scolded form parents too. I feel
that my shoulder become more heavy, heavy and heavy.




Finally, my brother back and I
told him what is happening. I thought him going to scold me but he did not.
Woo.., my heart just feel like so relax now. He understands the situation and
knew that this is an accident, we can’t predict it happen.




When telling him about that, I
can’t hold it anymore and I am in tears. Tears not just because of the incident
but others pressure too. All fall out together. Then, he also told me a lot of
happiness during his campaign trip. He enjoy very much. Those days, we also
chat a lot and sometimes even until midnight.




But, I think it would not the
end from my parents scolding, it will continue. When need to send the car to
repair, then, the balance of scolding will back. Not blaming about them, maybe
my response towards them make them more irritating because they are blaming
that I did not follow their instructions. I knew that but hardly for me to
admit and I argue it almost.




Anyway, for me, now, the most
important is my exam. I must concentrate, fight, work hard and smart until the
end of my exam, I know the road is not easy to go, a lot of challenges. I want
my future to be successful. I want my aim to be achievable.


In my mind now, I remember a
sharing phrase form one of a famous artist blog that I read before. Let’s drop
down here to share::






“It’s pointless to keep thinking of
the sad memories. Let bygones be bygones… so STOP THINKING OF IT because it’s
only you who choose whether you want a happy or sad life. I want you to be
happy and I know you can achieve that!”

一直停留在不愉快的回憶裡是沒有用的,所以現在就覺悟吧,因為只有你自己可選擇你要有一個傷心,還是開心的人生。我要你快樂,我也相信你可以做到的!”



Yes.
I can do that. Why not????????

No comments:

Post a Comment