Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Cooking

Wow! Nowadays weather change a lot,
very very very hot now…… I think that people also not dare to go out so much,
prefer to stay at home or office….even I stay at home I also feel very hot and
want to switch on the air conditional the whole day but which is I didn’t do
that…If I do it, later when electric bill come, my parents will shout at
me…haha.. OMG, what happen to the weather….?????


 

Em, no need to attend class for
this few days, so my mum orders me to cook dinner and she is in holiday
now…haha….  So, today I try a new recipe
in once of my cook book that I bought before….and I success…they praised on
it….thank you…Thinking back to those days, I might cook a new recipe once a
week. However, after moving house, life and study begin busier. Therefore I already
long time didn’t enter kitchen….I still remember that last year December when
my Canada relative came to my house, I make my own recipe to cook a new style
of chicken, and they like it so much….haha…Do u know the feeling? After busy
and tired of cooking the whole day, people satisfied and praised on it, it is
really a happy and fruitful moment… is hard to express the feeling right here
too….happy!!!!!  Maybe later I can
publish my own cooking book…haha..(Something wrong with me)


 

Anyway, no class to attend
didn’t  mean that I am enjoy holiday
now….Because of exam coming soon, therefore, class going to end and started our
own study period…It is quite bored that I always mention that my exam is coming
soon. Please don’t get offender!!! Because I don’t know who to talk about, even
if I told, they might be just telling me study hard to score…I am here to
mention it just to release stress or burden….Hope don’t mind of it!!!!! I am
thinking that I still haven’t put all my effort on it….On this particular time,
my mind is saturated, cannot fill in any more….However, I know what I am doing
and will try my best….Wish me good luck……………


 

Ok la, like talking all the
nonsense in this blog…haha………..


Will continue my blog next time
lo….talk about my exam again….hahaha…..

1 comment:

  1. I noe u r busy now,I really hope all of u can get through ur exam,I wont make disturbing 4 u this month,but after ur exam,must call me out!What can I do for u?Mayb u can invite me to ur house,we cook together n u invite other classmates,to have a "food party" in ur house:)I sending my blessing to u n hope u all the best in ur exam!GAMBATE!

    ReplyDelete