Thursday, May 24, 2007

Midnight

haha.....very happy....
happy to receive a lot of people encouragement.
Encourage me not to tension and scare for the coming exam.
I know this is not the time to tension any more, just need to try my best to do
it.
And, really thanks a lot to all the encouragement.....
I really appreciate it.....
I will do my best…..


Oh, ya..i had misunderstands something...
About parents scolded me....
Actually, my dad already not in the good mood (working problems, goods stolen
by people) that day..
Then, knew about my incident, bad mood increase immediately...
Feel so sorry to him, still complain about him...
Really stupid la me...

 







Okay, is midnight 1am now….
Mind was saturated just now, so online and chat….haha
And, drop a blog here too….
So, time to get back to my table and start fighting lo….

Good Night…….

2 comments:

  1. hi,how r u?for my job here is only can ask u to "Jia You"!and i\'ll pray 4 u also,hope u can do ur best in your examination...If really ur r unhappy or too stress,feel free to sms/call me.I m always bside u...I m already joined back the class,but i m alone in the class,only 1 chinese there who is me:( Anyhow,all the best....

    ReplyDelete
  2. 搞清楚就好。。。
    别太责怪自己,
    家人有时是靠吵架和误会来增进感情的!
    哈哈~
    好好加油,
    赶快考完,
    然后我们三个傻婆,
    又可以去逛街,唱K了...
    想到都爽!!
    哈哈~

    ReplyDelete