Saturday, November 6, 2010

October 2010

It seems like October is my lucky month albeit It still considered as a burden too, LOL

Why do I say so?

First, I make a change to my job and at last I run out from my previous job. Time run triple fast because I already stayed 2 years in my previous company. Getting old now!!!

Further, I get my first car in my life! This really helps my daily life to such a convenient and comfortable life. Where I no need to take the “fast train” to get home, I can save so much of time and I can sleep a slightly late in the morning too. Yeah!

However, the burden is about Vitamin M, Car Installment, petrol, parking and etc. From now on, I need to think twice before I spent my money, Therefore, is not easy to afford a car.! HAHA!

My aim right not are Work hard, Study hard and of course Play Hard too… 

Must get my LLB in another 2 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment