Wednesday, November 17, 2010

It has been a fun weekend!


I must EXPRESS myself that I had an AWESOME and ENJOYABLE day for my Birthday.

Let  start with the day of 12-11-10, I called up my friends to have a steamboat dinner at my home. They bought me a cake, but due to the emergency break, my cake spoils a bit. LOL!

Doesn’t matter, the cake is still delicious because it was from SECRET RECEIPI! When the time steps in to 12am morning, I blow up the cake, and continue with WII Sport! 


So, what is going on 13th November?

It supposes to be a 6M primary school gathering, and surprisingly they bought me a cake too.

To be sure, we didn’t meet up each other for more than 12 years, we are almost lost contact. However, due to the internet usage, we found out almost all of the classmates. And, the 6M gathering was started last year (2009), therefore, getting day by day, we started to organize gathering more frequently to ensure the strength of friendship.

BBQ dinner was held at my home on that particular day.  We have a lot of fun and joke around. We are enjoying with foods, football match, WII sport, majong and of coz the alcohol game. I had been complaining about I need to take it (CHIVAS) because is my DAY. Its definitely kill me after a few glasses. Luckily, I am still able to clean my house at 4am morning and wake up at 10am morning to port klang jetty.

12 years really make a lot of changes, some are in the field of business, doctor and etc. Honestly, it is very hard to gather the whole class of members, everyone have their own busy life with! Somehow, we are still trying to have more outing, invite more participant to take part to prolong our 6M memories. By the way, we are now on the way to that stage, where December activities is coming up!

Lastly, Thanks people for the awesome days and of course, the birthday wishes from all over the world (FB & SMS).

No comments:

Post a Comment