Saturday, June 9, 2007

Exam...

The tough moment of the exam is
passed….spent 2 months time lack of sleep (slept at 6.00am then woke up 12pm)and
less entertainment …Abnormal life…then went to the exam hall……Really feel stress
and tension for the paper…brain also just went blank and don’t know what to
write!!! In the 3 hours, times is so precious, must make full use of
it…However, for the 4 paper, I just enough to wrote 3 and the half question,
and the point is don’t know examiner will mark the answer as their points or
not, it cover a lot of area for one question, London marking skill is so high...Anyway,
I already try my best to do it. I am quite satisfied with my performance albeit
don’t know whether will pass it successfully or not!!! Ha-ha!!! God bless me…..


 

After the last paper, I went to
KLCC to meet Kathryn and ate sushi king as our lunch…..Yummy!!!!! Then, chat
for a long hours and suddenly meet one of my junior which is long time no
see…chat with her long hours too….A topic which is important to all of
us….ha-ha….Having at least 2 and the half months holiday, therefore need to
search for a job for income, no more sitting at home and take money form
father, at least earn some income to support myself. So, search some vacancy at
KLCC, but failed…..


 

Friday, June 08, 2007….

Wake up early morning to follow
fathers car, went to college to meet Kathryn but saw others classmates also.
So, having a small discussion about our class trip, calling people to ask who
is willing to come and discuss about the expenses. And, also having around 45minutes
chatting with our lecturer (Mr.Murali, only Kathryn and I).A funny and
meaningful chats.


 

Then, went coffee with
Kathryn…Talk a lot of topic, about our life, our future, our aim and……….An
interesting time, it might be not a short time to achieve our aim, but we
believe we can do it step by step to make it fulfill….Dare To Dream….!!!!!!
Realize that actually we have a same dream, must let our future to bright and
successful. We are here to accept challenge…..!!!!!


 

Finally, after Kathryn rush for
her tuition job, I went for others interview. And I am so happy that I got a
job, work in a computer shop, however before that I prefers to learn something
which is related to my dream but I couldn’t get it. Anyway, this is a good job
also; nowadays the world is all regard with technology, so, this must be useful
.Going to start this job next week, so still can enjoy this 2 days…..ha-ha…. Later,
Is hardly to go out and meet friends lo….


 

OMG!!! Problem come….How am I
going for the class trip which is affect my working days…..Need to cancel lo….


 

 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. :) Although we only noe each other not even have 1 year,but I m appreciate to have u as my fren... Enjoy ur holiday.........

    ReplyDelete