Monday, June 11, 2007

Saturday

Saturday went and hangs out with
friends again…..


Seem Monday need to start work
so let’s go out shock….ha-ha


As usual, follow my parents’ car
at 7.30pm….breakfast then went to my relative house to wait friend to fetch
me…..


 

Around 12pm, we reach mid valley…sushi
king as our lunch again…. (the second time I ate for this for this
week)ha-ha….chit chat there around 2 hours.. Ate a lot of foods….really full
for that meal…..Bill up to RM100++ for 4 people….


Then, our shopping events started
lo…..Enter most of the shops…coz we all have something to buy…..Each of also
get to find our target and bought it successfully…ha-ha


After this entire shopping event,
we plan to have a cup of coffee to continue our talks because we really quite
long time no meet…..Plan to go secret recipe but the café is crowded of
people…can’t find a place to seat also….So, we went to Coffee Bean and try to
search a seat, luckily we found it, people just finish theirs drinks…What to
do???? Saturday and school holidays ma, mid valley is crowded or people…!!!!!


 

After few hours of chatting, is time
to back!…because, all of us have next round to go…they all have dinner to
attend and I need to join my friends for badminton games….


Since they already play this every
Saturday long time ago but I haven’t join them before because I stay too far
and luckily Leng boon agree to fetch me back to my grandmother house if not I
think I got no chance to join them…thanks ya!!!!!


 

Omg, after badminton games last
night…muscle paint when I woke up this morning…maybe long tome didn’t do this
kind of sport…..so paint la….


Tomorrow need to start work lo……

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment