Monday, January 15, 2007

2006 over.....2007 came......


2006 over.....2007 came......
People always say that a brand new year came, forgot all the bad things happen in last year..must look forward...God make human eyes infront of the head is to let people to look forward but not look backward...人是要向前看的....


Class started 2 weeks already.....get back all my mock papers....quite happy to my result even some are not pass but i try my best to answer all the question....很满意!!!!

Howewer, one of mine lecturer not very happy with our result and advise us whether do we really 1 2 take our exam this year or deferred....and my decision is YES... i must take it this year...yes maybe if deferred the exam, we will have more time to study and more confident to answer the question....but for me, i dont think that i will study more, if i got more time i will delay n lazy to study and obviously i will study last minute....this is ME....But, a sad feeling appear too, coz i cant take exam together with my best friend,i knew that she also sad about this and try to encourage herself in the best way and do remember her deferred not because of poor result but of other reason..and sorry that i cant help u..对不起..Never mind, even we cant take exam together but we still can study together...一起为我们的目标去努力吧!!!!!! and hope our friendship forever!!!!!

不过, this only my hope....i havent receive UOL offer letter yet...without this letter i cant register for the majlis pepeiksaan.... pls..pls...faster send me all the document....i need it.....GOD BLESS ME>>>.

No comments:

Post a Comment