Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Christmas Dinner

Merry Christmas.........
Yesterday.....my house and my aunty house(beside) orgainise a christmas dinner....all my relative attend.....
i slept until 12pm, then i accopmany my aunty to eguitoria hotel to took TURKEY and fetch one of my relative who is long time no see....then reach home aroun 2.30pm.....And my others aunty n grandmother already reach coz i call them to come early yo play manjong.....haha......i lost $3.50 in the manjong game....i cant play too long coz i need to cook and prepare for the dinner...if not i will get back my money want la.....haha......
There are a lots of foods in the dinner such as "young tau foo", fried "wantan", spagetti. turkey,duck, curry chicken and many many more.....Around evening time, my relative came one by one.....when all of them reach , we stary our chritsmas dinner.....almost all family members attend except my brother(tarvel in langkawi), and 2nd & fourth aunty.......There r so noisy in this 2 house, the childrens run all the way, others chit-chatting, and the tv sounds.....really is christmas feel!!!!!!! Then , the time to receive christmas present reach lo.....haha....this is my last year to receive coz next yeat i am 21 years old., present will only give until 21 lo.....cham!!! nevermind, nex year i can receive a expensive n precious present for 21st birthday.....haha........Oh ya...we still drank alcohol yesterday.....really enjoy.....my face turn extremelly read after i drank and they thought i rdrank a lot....NO NO!!!!!! that is my style la....haha....

1 comment:

  1. Wow, U have a exellent holiday.But now we have to prepare our exam already...

    ReplyDelete