Monday, August 8, 2011

JULY Preview


Let’s preview what I have done in the month of JULY!


ULU Yam – BBQ


The first ever I try bbq at the morning time.

Start with SEAFOOD!


Sweet tree – Dinner
Can’t found where I save my photo too… temporary load this photo first!


 

Sunway Lagoon – Coway Spa Water Softener Launching.

Great experience in this 2 days event with  colleagues albeit, some bad scene/people still happened and is not under my expectation. She really spoilt my mood!




Lot 10 ROOF TOP - Coway Star Night


The first COWAY Star Night, Italian Mafia!

Party all the night long, Award presentation, drink, dance …. WOO!

My boss and My team members

Party ended around 11pm,  too early?


Everyone expect to party until midnight. For safety purpose, the rules must end up early.
Imagine some are drunk until unconscious, need help in order to get out from the club. - TOO HIGH!

감정:
Enrich month with full of program, release stress even though I have plenty of jobs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment