Monday, August 29, 2011

End of August!

Selamat Hari Raya!


To officially announce that I am off for 6 days and only resume back to work on next week.


By the way, I still need to back office in between in order to organize some stuff.
So what is my schedule for my holidays?

30th August 2011 – Movie and dinner in colleague house warming party
31st August 2011 – BBQ gathering dinner at my house with my lovely family
1st September 2011 - sleep more than 12 hours

2nd September 2011 – facial time.

3rd September 2011 – Time to clean my room / back to office

4th September 2011 - Time to clean my room / back to office


Obviously, didn’t have such a long break after take part in this job.
Must fully utilizes my holidays and the most important issue , I must have enough sleep….

No comments:

Post a Comment