Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Preparation Before to My Taipei Trip

Yeah, start to countdown for my taipei trip... Next week will be my depart day ...

This trip is not guided by tour but are planning by ourselves, so we trying our best to visit all the famous places..

Thus,  i am searching for the info almost everyday to update myself if there is any changes or function to be held. And, i get some useful info from it.. LOL..

Since end of last year , there is a promotion from Taiwan Malaysia Office, where if anyone going Taiwan for holidays, they will be distribute either free entry tickets or easy card to you.. So i just bring along my copy of air tickets and i get the free entry tickets from them.,it help us to save around NT 600.. haha....



1 comment:

  1. 你拿到了阿!!

    這真的是給國外的朋友一個很棒的優惠~

    ReplyDelete