Thursday, July 8, 2010

First and Not Last


Honestly, I really can’t remember why I fall in love in collecting key chain. This considers as a good hobby, therefore it became part of my life now. There are so many types of key chain in this world. I prefer some in identify country name, or some with country symbolize or some with cute and special.

I will get myself one if I am travelling or even went to a small island. However, until this moment, I still can’t afford to other far country. That why most of the overseas key chain are gift from others. :) . (thanks)

Key chain is the easier stuff to identify a country, we can easily remember what the country symbolize of or what the country specialize in. It is more valuable of buying key chain rather than other stuff. (Personal opinion)…

说真的,我忘了我为何会钟情于钥匙圈。忘了是哪一年,那一日,那一刻开始收集。不过,我想这不是件坏事,所以就让它延续下去了。哈哈!

我比较喜欢那个钥匙圈上印了个国家名, 或是哪个国家的吉祥物,这比较有收藏价值。不过,我去过的国家五个手子也数的完,所以大部分都是别人送的.真是谢谢他们咯!
(虽然有时是我要求的,哈哈)

No comments:

Post a Comment