Friday, November 16, 2007

13/11/2007

Tuesday 11/13/07, is my 21st birthday and I need
to work at that day too. Don’t think that birthday is damn big and no need to
work also…haha…

When the time reach 0000am, I received a lot of  friends wishes through my phone and thanks to all the wish, I am happy to received it..

Actually, dint celebrate much at that day, because I am going to have a party on 24/11/07.So,  i went dinner with my cousin…
However, I received a lot of present from a lot of people and I like it very much and I appreciate it…..thanks a lot to everybody…

And, my birthday party will celebrate on 24/11. Therefore, I
wish to meet all I have invited since some are long time no meet… Miss all of
you a lot…..


Eh, why my blog so short a? My birthday wo….Nothing
interesting happen on that day that wise so short lo. Just wait the moment of
following Saturday, then will be more words in my blog lo….

No comments:

Post a Comment