Monday, September 24, 2007

Treasure Hunt

22/9/07, my family and I joined
a treasure hunt trip which is organized by MCA
女青年 which
is title
女青年工作坊跨州汽车寻宝游戏...This treasure hunt purpose is to celebrate Malaysia 50th
years birthday.



 My team members include my
parents and my aunty, and my brother team is form with his friends…..Before I
depart, I brought lots of stuff as our helping hand such as dictionary, pen and
some research….



 At 6.30am, we reach MCA Building
for morning briefing, breakfast and opening ceremony. Time around 8.15am, the
journey start, our first destination is Sri Petaling then will slowly move on
to Malaka by following the map given.



 Honestly, I feel quite tough for
me because this is the first time I joined this kind of activity and all are in
Chinese , is really a long time I did not make full use of my Chinese
knowledge. However, after this I feel that my Chinese still ok which is not
poor as I predict before…haha.



 Our Map destination include Sri
Petaling,Sungai Besi, Nilai, Pajam,Aye Keruh and Malaka….And we must reach
Malaka before 4.15pm…..



 These really need a lot of
energy, need to climb mountain, twist and turn my brain to think the question
and need to complete 3 mission…..The most memorable is stand on the road to
sing NegaraKu… Oh my god!!!! All the participants dare to do it and mission
completed. Yahoo!!!!!!!



 After treasure hunt, we ate
malaka most famous food, durian cendol….YUMMY!!!!! Delicious….Then moves to
Tanjung Bindara Resort to take a rest and take our buffer dinner….Albeit, a lot
of people did not satisfied with this Tanjung Bindara Resort, is this really a
resort???  Air Conditional which is a
hundred years old style, did not feel any cool air and toilet which sink is
linking all the time. That is not only my room having this problem, others too….Obviously,
they r just wasting the water and the water bill must be expensive but may be
they have their way to pay it.



 At that particular night, they
also organized a camp fired near the beach; a lot of activities on too.



 After having our breakfast at
Sunday morning, result of who are the winner going to announce, and our team
(17) get the rank of 21 from 40 teams…still satisfied with it, not so bad…the
result is better then my prediction….haha…



 Before back, we went to take our
lunch as malaka famous chicken rice and cendol again.

1 comment:

  1. Nice activity.........
    Next time ask me to join:-) haha~~

    ReplyDelete